title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Is there a way to batch covert thousands of files in WMA Lossless to FLAC with art?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charles Tomaras
    • May 2019

Is there a way to batch covert thousands of files in WMA Lossless to FLAC with art?

Having issues batch converting a large collection of music that was meticulously ripped to WMA Lossless with all of the artwork which appears as .jpg images in the CD folders. I lose much of that art when using DB Poweramp batch converter. It's way too many files/folders for me to manually try to transfer that stuff. Is there some switch or setting I am missing in Batch Converter? If DB Poweramp won't do it, do you have any other batch conversion suggestions for about 4000 CD's and countless files?

Many of the titles are out of print jazz and the artwork is not available online that I have scanned from the disc covers or dug off of discogs etc.
  • fastfwd
    • Sep 2011

Re: Is there a way to batch covert thousands of files in WMA Lossless to FLAC with ar

Originally posted by Charles Tomaras
    Having issues batch converting a large collection of music that was meticulously ripped to WMA Lossless with all of the artwork which appears as .jpg images in the CD folders. I lose much of that art when using DB Poweramp batch converter. It's way too many files/folders for me to manually try to transfer that stuff. Is there some switch or setting I am missing in Batch Converter?
    At the bottom of the FLAC encoder dialog is a section called "DSP Effects". Click the Add button above it, and choose "Folder.jpg Preserve" from the list. It will appear in the DSP Effects section with a "Settings" button. Click that button to configure the types of files that will be copied from the old to the new directories (it can copy .txt files, for example, or image files named other than folder.jpg).

Comment

• Charles Tomaras
      • May 2019

Re: Is there a way to batch covert thousands of files in WMA Lossless to FLAC with ar

Originally posted by fastfwd
      At the bottom of the FLAC encoder dialog is a section called "DSP Effects". Click the Add button above it, and choose "Folder.jpg Preserve" from the list. It will appear in the DSP Effects section with a "Settings" button. Click that button to configure the types of files that will be copied from the old to the new directories (it can copy .txt files, for example, or image files named other than folder.jpg).

Thank you. I will give it another go.

Comment

Working...

]]>