title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Player questions

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Max

Player questions

Hi

I have a couple questions;

In my Playlist in the Audio player I have them all que'd up but they don't continously play. Only one track plays. Any suggestions?

Also...

What seems to be happeneing is my 'Wav' setting in the Windows Properties Volume control goes to '0' when I select a song.

I have to physically move the slider up to hear the music. Then... when I play the next song it shoots it down to '0' again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
  • RossRoy
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • May 2003

Re: Player questions

Supposing you add songs to dAP for playback, when you right-click the file, choose "EnQueue in dAP", and NOT "Add to Playlist", because in the case of dAP, the "Playlist" refers to the playlist file itself, NOT what dAP will play, you really want to add the files to the Queue.

An easier way to do this would be to open the MMC, add you music files there, and then just double-click the file you want to hear, or, select all the files you would like to hear and right-click and select "Enqueue".

As for the WAV volume going down to 0 on new songs, that's because dAP is set to use the WaveOut renderer. Go in the menu, to the AMP controls, and choose DirectX as the renderer, that should fix it.

Comment

Working...

]]>