title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

is there a way..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ducktailjiver
    • Oct 2023

is there a way..

Hi all, Im making a thumb drive with music folders for listening. some of them are two disk sets but Id like to have them all in one folder and numbered. Is there a way to rip the second disk and have it start off with another number other than 1? Like say the first disk end at track 20, can I rip the second disk starting off at track 21? so I dont have to manually have to go in and change the number? thanks

Ps. I dont have a car with a USB port, is it that big of a deal to have a two disk set in two folders?

Thank

George
  • mville
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Dec 2008

Re: is there a way..

Please can you post your current Naming string?

Comment

• ducktailjiver
      • Oct 2023

Originally posted by mville
      Please can you post your current Naming string?
      now sure what you mean...i think you mean <track number> <track>

Comment

• simbun
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Apr 2021

Originally posted by ducktailjiver
        Hi all, Im making a thumb drive with music folders for listening. some of them are two disk sets but Id like to have them all in one folder and numbered. Is there a way to rip the second disk and have it start off with another number other than 1?
        You can apply a track offset by right-clicking on the first track in the track listing and selecting 'Apply Track Number Offset'.

Comment

Working...

]]>