title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Unknow Artist / Unknown Album on playback on Philips Streamium WAC/7500

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jim65434
    • Feb 2024

Unknow Artist / Unknown Album on playback on Philips Streamium WAC/7500

Hi there
    Currently evaluating Asset UPnP for use with my Philips Streamium WAC/WAS 7500 devices.

All seems to work OK with regards the menu tree appearing on device screen along with track name/artist/album metadata etc.

But if I select a track to play, the track name appears correctly on top line of screen, but line below that should show artist / album name just shows : Unknown Artist - Unknown Album

Philips Streamium has worked without issue as a playback device using the likes of Mediatomb, Twonky usng the same MP3s.

Hopefully there is something I can tweak as lack of artist/album on playback is a showstopper for me.

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Unknow Artist / Unknown Album on playback on Philips Streamium WAC/7500

The player will be reading the tags from the file streaming, but is choosing a transcoded stream without tags, on the configuration page choose next to the file type 'as single' or 'as is'
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jim65434
      • Feb 2024

I checked the configuration under : Audio format streaming
      MP3 was shown as : 'as is'
      I changed to : 'as is single' to cover all options.

Tracks were all rescanned and still have the same problem

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

In that instance I do not know what the streamuim is doing.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>