title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Bug in character replacement

  1. #1

    Bug in character replacement

    Hello.

    I'm on Windows 11 and using dBpoweramp v2023-12-22

    I have following dynamic naming string:
    [IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][]\[year] - [album]\[track] - [title]

    I also have following settings active in ID Tag Processing DSP Effect:
    Capitalization - Capitalize First Letters
    Remove Month & Day from Year
    Drop Track Count
    Drop Disc Count

    With these settings my filenames looked as on following picture
    1.png

    Everything worked fine until i added a character replacement setting to ID Tag Processing to replace "/" with " - ".
    After that all my filenames look like on following picture, no matter is there a "/" in tags or not.
    2.png

    If i remove character replacement setting then all goes back to normal.
    Doesn't look right. Please fix.
    Ask if any additional info is needed.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    43,879

    Re: Bug in character replacement

    You are best to add filename replacements in dBpoweramp Control Centre, under the advanced settings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •