title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD RIPPER launch trouble

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tevire
    • Jan 2024

CD RIPPER launch trouble

Hi,

Since a few days, I can't launch the CD RIPPER program from the dBPowerAmp ControlCenter Window.

When I try to launch it, a little icon appears in the Windows task Bar, but not the current Program window. If I open the Little Icon, an little empty windows appears, but nothing to do with it...

I did desintall / reinstall the whole program, and tried to use another external CD reader, but nothing works again.

Used Version: 16.1 dBPowerAmp Reference, 2022 Huawei Computer with Windows 11.

Thanks for your help and apologize for my poor english!

Tevire (from France)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD RIPPER launch trouble

You can try:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

and check the option to totally clear all settings.

It could be the latest Windows version has an issue with R16 which is quite old now (8 years old)
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Tevire
      • Jan 2024

Re: CD RIPPER launch trouble

Originally posted by Spoon
      You can try:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

and check the option to totally clear all settings.

It could be the latest Windows version has an issue with R16 which is quite old now (8 years old)

Hi Spoon,

Thanks for your quick answer.

The total clearing has solved the issue as the CD Ripper window appeared again and I was asked to re-install my CD reader.
      I did a rip test that worked well !
      I also think I will have to renew my old 16.1 version !

Thanks a lot for your help !

Comment

Working...

]]>