title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PerfectTunes not saving changes to ID tags

Re: PerfectTunes not saving changes to ID tags

Quote Originally Posted by jerry51 View Post
    Thats the whole point nothing saves ?
    Nearly had enough of this never had such poor software and lack of good support!
    Can you tell me what is happening is there going to be any support for some unreliable software to say the least or do i just ask for a return of the 58 i spent on this software

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jerry51 View Post
    Can you tell me what is happening is there going to be any support for some unreliable software to say the least or do i just ask for a return of the 58 i spent on this software
    You haven't really shared a whole lot of what you have tried, or any kind error messages that are coming up.
    Repeatedly suggesting you aren't getting support when there are replies to every one of your vague posts is counter productive.

There are many thousands of users that have been using dbPoweramp successfully for decades. Perhaps reading the tutorials and spending some time to actually learn how it works would be a good start. @Spoon has posted several great links to documents that spell out the standard methods to get started.

Administrator

Try this test, create a new folder on drive C, in the root called 'MusicTest' rip 1 disc to FLAC in to that folder.

Run perfectTUNES and manually choose the image (something very different to what is already there), and click save, re-run perfecttunes, does it show the new art?

I'm not ripping all these files off a hard drive ?

Administrator

You requested a refund, it was given, we have closed the book on this one.