title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dynamic Naming with disc number

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dzangger67
    • Nov 2023

Dynamic Naming with disc number

Still trying to figure out what I need to do. If I have a value in the disc field, I want it to be part of the file name next to the track. If I'm on disk 3, the track should be named 03-01 - Title.mp3. If there is no value in the disc field, it should be 01 - Title.mp3. I can't seem to figure out how to test if that field has a value; i keep ending up with [disc-] in the file name. This is what I have:

[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[year] - [album][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]disc,[disc-],[][track] - [title][]

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you
  • dzangger67
    • Nov 2023

Re: Dynamic Naming with disc number

I had a feeling after I posted this question I would find something that works. Maybe it's not the best way

[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[year] - [album][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]disc,[SETLEN]2,48,,[disc][]-,[][track] - [title][]

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Dynamic Naming with disc number

Originally posted by dzangger67
      I had a feeling after I posted this question I would find something that works. Maybe it's not the best way

[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[year] - [album][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]disc,[SETLEN]2,48,,[disc][]-,[][track] - [title][]

try this instead. Puts the disc number there if multidisk, and ignores if single disk.

[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFVALUE]album artist,[album artist],[IFCOMP]Various Artists[][IF!COMP][artist][][][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[year] - [album][]\[MAXLENGTH]80,[IFMULTI][disc]-[][track] - [title][]

Comment

Working...

]]>