title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

CD Ripper producing .flac files showing 0 Length, and tiny files containing tag infor

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John (for Tony)
    • Oct 2023

CD Ripper producing .flac files showing 0 Length, and tiny files containing tag infor

dBpoweramp ripper in Windows 11 started producing .flac files with no audio content, "Length 0" and containing otherwise OK tag information in a .flac file typically arpund 126kB in size. Rips to wave or mp3 are OK. I have tried purchasing the latest update but this did not fix the problem. So I uninstalled and reinstalled from a freah download of "Release 2023-10-10 [64 bit] - 'Fully Registered, No restrictions'" but the problem remains. Below is the ripper's reported result for the first track: it produced a 128kB .flac file and the problem remains. The file's properties in Windows File Explorer shows that the encoder is "FLAC reference libFLAC 1.4.3 20230623". I am aware of a similar problem reported with an update of the FLAC encoder to V1.3.2 (https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...amp-FLAC-1-3-2) and that may well have been the point at which the problem here initially started. But how do I fix it?

Information ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'C:\Users\aekel\Music\Beth Hart\A Tribute To Led Zeppelin\01 Beth Hart - Whole Lotta Love.flac'
    Track 1: Ripped LBA 0 to 26648 (5:55) in 0:38. Filename: C:\Users\aekel\Music\Beth Hart\A Tribute To Led Zeppelin\01 Beth Hart - Whole Lotta Love.flac
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 112) [Pass 1]
    CRC32: 9C0A0194 AccurateRip CRC: EA32A881 (CRCv2) [DiscID: 009-001397ea-008df289-7a0cfb09-1]
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 112 [CRCv2 ea32a881]
    GAP Removal DSP: Removing 00:00:00.000
    Audio File Passed Verification
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: CD Ripper producing .flac files showing 0 Length, and tiny files containing tag i

Remove all DSP effects and try again.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>