title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Using a custom tag in browse tree in R6.3 no longer working in latest version (QNAP)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timster67
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • May 2014

Using a custom tag in browse tree in R6.3 no longer working in latest version (QNAP)

I have a custom tag "FAVOURITES" which is set to 1 in every track of a favourite album of mine, and not present in all others.
    I have added "favourites" to the database fields. All good - ish.
    If I put in the browse tree:

Code:
    Favourites{_no_track_list_}
    Favourites\Album
    Favourite Albums**favourites&+&1
    (** is hashes) then I end up with the two top level entries on my control point. The first (Favourites) has two entries, "Unknown Favourites" and "1". The first lists all my albums with no tag set, the second the others (what I want).
    The second (Favourite Albums) does exactly what I want - lists all albums with tracks with the tag set, without having to go down the "1" route.

Now, if I remove the first two from the tree, leaving just the Favourite Albums..., it ceases to work (becomes empty). Why so? Is there any way of getting just the Favourite Albums tree?

[Title is wrong - nothing to do with change from R6.3 to latest, has always been so!]
    Last edited by timster67; 10-02-2023, 02:15 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Using a custom tag in browse tree in R6.3 no longer working in latest version (QN

Your shortcut is a shortcut to an existing browse item, if you remove the first items then it does not exist, so the shortcut cannot work.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• timster67
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • May 2014

Re: Using a custom tag in browse tree in R6.3 no longer working in latest version (QN

Ahh, that explains it. Thanks Spoon.

Comment

Working...

]]>