title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

I have two Asset profiles and cannot delete one of them

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbarach
    • Feb 2011

I have two Asset profiles and cannot delete one of them

I am running the latest Windows 10 version. At some past point, the Configuration window showed that Asset was not running; clicking "restart" did nothing, so I added a new profile, which works fine. I cannot delete the nonfunctioning profile ("Main Asset profile cannot be deleted"), and sometimes the Asset program switches to that one. Is there a way to designate the **functioning** profile as the Main profile so that I can delete the profile that is not working?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: I have two Asset profiles and cannot delete one of them

The first profile can never be removed. If the 2nd profile is working then the first would be working also, if you want to start fresh:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

and check the setting to clear all values, then reinstall.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>