title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

external cd drive for importing AUDIO CD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vincent1122
    • Aug 2023

external cd drive for importing AUDIO CD

HI,

i want to import/ digitalize audio cd's from a music scene in the 90ties.
    DBpoweramp looks like a great software to do this but any hints leads on an external cd drive for windows? im on windows 11 pro Dell Laptop.
    back in the days i worked with plextor and Nero, there i could choose the audio speed from import and etc...
    but now im lost..

thx a lot for your advice!

v
    Last edited by vincent1122; 08-11-2023, 01:07 AM.
  • schmidj
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Nov 2013

Re: external cd drive for importing AUDIO CD

Log in and do some forum searches for Optical drive CD drive and such. Your question comes up often, in fact I, earlier this evening, posted a reply to another person with almost the same question.

Read this: https://forum.dbpoweramp.com/showthr...-with-BD-drive

I don't want to sound abrupt, but the forum, if searched, already contains answers to many questions. I do realize that sometimes it can be hard to pick a search topic to get useful answers, but I, like many here are just users who try to help others out, and answering what basically the same question twice in a few hours starts to et up too much of my time.

If you still have questions after doing your own search and reading the above link, please ask them here, and someone will probably attempt to answer them.

dBpoweramp is an excellent product, albeit with a bit of a learning curve. I personally have used it for about 10 years, very successfully, and still learn something from time to time from reading these forums.

Comment

Working...

]]>