title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Asset Icons

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psweetie
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2016

Asset Icons

For some weird reason the icons for Album, Composer, Compilation, New Album have been replaced with the same indecipherable icon. A few are the same as they were. Not done anhything to cause it. Have tried reinstall and weird icons still there?

Philip
  • psweetie
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Feb 2016

Re: Asset Icons

I have completeley uninstalled removed directories etc. and fresh installed. Still same icon issue. PLus the permissions on the directories have been set so you can't see or get into the key config directories. Didn't do that on last beta release! Have I done something wrong or is there an issue

Philip

Comment

• psweetie
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Feb 2016

Just to be clear:
      - running latest relrease on DSM 7
      - images are in /volume1/@appstore/Asset/bin/AssetImages and are all there, when I look at Album.png it is correct. Shown as weird icon on NAIM control app (which has worked in past)
      - two instances running correctly with data stored in /volume1/@apphome/Asset/.dBpoweramp/uMediaLibrary-r7 and /volume1/@apphome/Asset/.dBpoweramp/uMediaLibrary-r7/1
      - music playing fine
      - all was well with last beta

Philip

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It is likely your control point (application used to control the music) has cached the icons, try uninstalling that and re-installing it.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• psweetie
          dBpoweramp Enthusiast
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
          It is likely your control point (application used to control the music) has cached the icons, try uninstalling that and re-installing it.
          i did do that as have been caught by that before. Only the permissions fixed it.

Comment

Working...

]]>