title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Batch adding ACCURATERIPRESULT tags to albums

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DrForce
    • Jan 2017

Batch adding ACCURATERIPRESULT tags to albums

Thank you for adding the ability to write the ACCURATERIPRESULT tag using the new version of PerfectTunes.

However as far as I can tell, you can only write the ACCURATERIPRESULT tag, 1 album at a time? It would be great to be able to write the tag to all albums at once that were deemed accurate in the PerfectTunes window. Right now, if you have 20 albums that are accurate you have to manually select each one to write the ACCURATERIPRESULT tag where a batching option for all albums would make adding the tags to a lot of albums easy.

Finally, it would be nice if the values for the ACCURATERIPRESULT tag were consistent across PerfectTunes and dBpoweramp. Right now the tags are formatted slighly different. For example:

dBpoweramp:
    Code:
    AccurateRip: Accurate (confidence 93)   [4FD3379B]
    PerfectTunes:
    Code:
    AccurateRip Verified Confidence 16 [CRC 7F70AB06]
    If I had my preference for tag formatting, it would be the way that PerfectTunes does it given the consistent capitalization and lack of extra spaces between the confidence level and the CRC value. But I leave this to the developer if there is a good reason for one or the other.

Thank you for considering this suggestion.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Batch adding ACCURATERIPRESULT tags to albums

Thanks for feedback
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• BOOTP
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Feb 2020

Re: Batch adding ACCURATERIPRESULT tags to albums

If I had my preference for tag formatting, it would be the way that PerfectTunes does it given the consistent capitalization and lack of extra spaces between the confidence level and the CRC value. But I leave this to the developer if there is a good reason for one or the other.
      I agree with the consistency and batch option, but if this goes ahead - I would kindly request an option for being able to choose between these formatting options within the control centre (or individual programs), rather than forcing a change to the new 'AccurateRip Verified Confidence' format, as personally, I would like to stick with the original 'AccurateRip: Accurate' format for all my files, as initially provided by CD Ripper.

Comment

Working...

]]>