title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: "This app cannot run on your PC' error when trying to instal on Windows 10 Enterprise

"This app cannot run on your PC' error when trying to instal on Windows 10 Enterprise

Just purchased the professional version of dbpoweramp today and cannot install due to this error.

Any feedback?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Silvertone72; 04-25-2022 at 05:38 PM.

Administrator

Re: "This app cannot run on your PC' error when trying to instal on Windows 10 Enterp

Delete the install and redownload, you do not have the full install.

Re: "This app cannot run on your PC' error when trying to instal on Windows 10 Enterp

I tried this but no luck. I noticed this 'failed' message on the downloaded file:

Capture2.JPG

Capture1.jpg
    Last edited by Silvertone72; 04-26-2022 at 11:00 AM.

dBpoweramp Guru

Can you try a different browser? Or can you temporarily disable your security software?

Dat Ei

I tried IE and it gets to 98% but it errors out with 'file cannot be downloaded'.

Capture4.JPG

Administrator

You must have something which is blocking the download, perhaps security software? as the install is not 20KB but 61MB

Try restarting Windows in Safemode with Networking, then download:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-b3e5e56fe234