title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: folder.jpg in source to Foobar2000 mobile destination

folder.jpg in source to Foobar2000 mobile destination

Hello,

I have mobile Foobar2000 installed on an Android device and I've successfully synchronized my library over to it. However, the one thing I can't figure out is how to get folder.jpg from the source to the destination. I'd prefer to not embed the artwork; just have a separate one for each album in the same directory as album files/music.

Thanks!

Super Moderator

Re: folder.jpg in source to Foobar2000 mobile destination

Hello and thanks for your feedback.

It appears that the option to copy folder.jpg - or other additional files in music folders - is currently missing for foobar2000 mobile target. It will be enabled in the next update.

Hi Peter,

Do you have an ETA for the updated file handling for mobile foobar2000 target? That's the only thing holding me back from using my licensed copy of TuneFusion.

Thanks!

Administrator

Hopefully before Christmas.

That would be an awesome Christmas gift! I'm crossing my fingers, though ready to be patient.

Spoon and Peter, thank you! The change to 1.6 handling additional files when syncing to a mobile Foobar2000 target is just awesome. I'm now able to keep my various devices in sync. No more pulling microSD cards.