title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Folder inaccessible

Question Folder inaccessible

I have just updated CD Ripper to the latest version and the first CD I am trying to rip gives me the message that my drive is inaccessible. As I have been using it for years and it has always worked after previous upgrades I am a little confused.

dBpoweramp Guru

Re: Folder inaccessible

Check your naming string and the named drive and folder in the error message if you can really write to that path (i.e. create a text file in that destination folder).

Dat Ei

Quote Originally Posted by Dat Ei View Post
    Check your naming string and the named drive and folder in the error message if you can really write to that path (i.e. create a text file in that destination folder).

Dat Ei
    Thank you for your response. I am not particularly computer literate so don't totally understand your reply however, I have used the CD ripper to rip to another destination I was offered which was successful so the CD ripper is working. I then copied the file to the destination I wanted it to be in and that was successful. I am at a loss to know why it won't go straight there.

Administrator

What is the location that is successful, and the location that is not?