title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: No more folder.jpg?

No more folder.jpg?

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. In just the last few days, when i rip a CD, it is no longer creating a folder.jpg file. Even more mysteriously, when I right-click on a song that has been encoded, click on "Edit ID Tags" and try to export the art to folder.jpg, I get the following error message: "Unable to write Folder.jpg. disk full or access denied." The disc is not full, as i am still adding songs to it, and obviously I have access to the disc or it wouldn't allow me to keep encoding. Could this have been a windows update that screwed things up? Any clues?

--Ira

Re: No more folder.jpg?

Never mind. Windows apparently changed my settings so i couldn't see system files, and once I changed that back, all the folder.jpg files magically reappeared.

Re; Missing progress bar when ripping. No longer have the bar or the Accuraterip symbol. Only the length and crc number. Have I maybe inadvertently turned something
    off? Any ideas appreciated. Btw still rips perfectly.

Administrator

Right click on where it says title and choose Set default columns.

That worked Spoon. Thanks much for your help. J