title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Print list of corrupted files

Print list of corrupted files

Is this possible? I'd like to have the list so I can replace those files. Thank you!

GizB

Re: Print list of corrupted files

Apparently the answer is yes. I clicked on the "i" for information, which produced a text in notepad with the corrupted files and their paths. Just what I wanted. Click the top "i" opposite "Tracks Corrupted" for the complete list. I post this hoping it may prove useful to someone else.

Hi, this feature sounds interesting, I wasn't aware of it.

Do you mind expanding on where you are performing this function? I used Perfect Tunes for OSX and I looked in all the modules (Album Art, De-Dup, CD Ripper, ID3 Tag) and I can't find where you generate this list. I have PT for Windows also, but haven't tested it yet. I can't find this "i" button. there's a "?" but that just goes to a webpage for help topics. The other icon is a wrench for settings. I can't find another one on the screen.

thanks in advance!

edit: this is actually describing the error output when using the converter, isn't it? I was thrown off by it being in the PefrectTunes subject. sorry.
    Last edited by msw141; 03-25-2021 at 04:58 PM.

dBpoweramp Guru

Quote Originally Posted by msw141 View Post
    Hi, this feature sounds interesting, I wasn't aware of it.

Do you mind expanding on where you are performing this function? I used Perfect Tunes for OSX and I looked in all the modules (Album Art, De-Dup, CD Ripper, ID3 Tag) and I can't find where you generate this list. I have PT for Windows also, but haven't tested it yet. I can't find this "i" button. there's a "?" but that just goes to a webpage for help topics. The other icon is a wrench for settings. I can't find another one on the screen.

thanks in advance!

edit: this is actually describing the error output when using the converter, isn't it? I was thrown off by it being in the PefrectTunes subject. sorry.
    see this picture:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/3ly26ndlh6...pture.PNG?dl=0