title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Some FLAC files will not play in AIMP or Media Player but will play fine in Groove?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bjorn43
    • Sep 2018

Some FLAC files will not play in AIMP or Media Player but will play fine in Groove?

I have ripped quite a few CDs to FLAC. I have found that some ripped content from a CD will not play using either AIMP or MediaPlayer. But they will play fine in Groove. As an example ALL the tracks from the same CD has the same problem except ONE track that plays in all players. Also noticed that when trying to move the folder(with all the tracks) to my NAS it only accepts that one track that plays in AIMP and Media Player, none of the others are being transferred to the NAS. Also,
    all th tracks that do not play have no Audio Properties and no ID Tags. Attempting to Add information to a Tag generates an error "The system cannot find the file specified".
    What could be wrong?
    Last edited by Bjorn43; 06-16-2020, 07:29 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Some FLAC files will not play in AIMP or Media Player but will play fine in Groov

Which FLAC settings are you using?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>