title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Ripper identifies CD incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpower9
    • Jun 2020

Ripper identifies CD incorrectly

I am brand new at this. I have to rip my CD collection because my new car does not have a CD player. This is only my second day. Things seemed to be going along pretty well. (I am not very fussy.)

BUT I just hit a snag. Popped in the CD Melodeon Greats. Irish button accordion music. https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B000S52U...5&ref=aa_scomp

The ripper has identified this CD as Fred Astair songs. Every track is identified incorrectly as one Fred Astair classic or another, for instance "Let's Face the Music and Dance". All the info including the cover art is Fred Astair. WHY?

Is there any way to get it to pick up the correct info or am I going to have change them all by hand. The only thing it has correct is the number of tracks, 25.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Ripper identifies CD incorrectly

Because this disc has exactly the same track lengths as another CD, that is how they are identified for metadata. Click the Red tag icon on the tool bar and see if a different provider had it, if not do a manual metadata search (from the green options button) and type the artist and album name and click search.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>