title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

file corrupted

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jack55
    • Apr 2020

file corrupted

I successfully converted FLAC files to from vinyl a while back . Now, using release 17 and the same app (VinylStudio) to rip vinyl I'm getting a "FLAC file corrupted? not supplying audio data." These files do play back with VLC.
    What can I do to make the conversions? Thank you.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: file corrupted

Please upload one of the flac files to drop box and send me a link on personal message on this forum.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jack55
      • Apr 2020

FLAC file link sent 9A PST.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Thanks for the file, the issue with this file is it has a bit depth of 20 bits, this is very nonstandard.

Players can play it because they can pad to 24 bit, but being a lossless format if dBpoweramp were to do this then the audio would not be lossless (it would be 24 bit).
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• jack55
          • Apr 2020

Originally posted by Spoon
          Thanks for the file, the issue with this file is it has a bit depth of 20 bits, this is very nonstandard.

Players can play it because they can pad to 24 bit, but being a lossless format if dBpoweramp were to do this then the audio would not be lossless (it would be 24 bit).
          Thank you. I discovered that when my Sony player wouldn't open the files.

Comment

Working...

]]>