title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Batch Convert Parameters for CLI or Shortcut to display dMC "Convert To" dialog box

Batch Convert Parameters for CLI or Shortcut to display dMC "Convert To" dialog box

Is there any way to pop up the dialog box (which asks for user input) when started from command line or shortcut?

Let me explain what I mean:
    The following example CLI would take ONE Wave file as input and convert it to a VBR V2 MP3 file
    "c:\program files\illustrate\dBpoweramp\coreconverter.exe" -infile="c:\afile.wav" -outfile="c:\outfile.mp3" -convert_to="mp3 (Lame)" -V 2
    (the example CLI string can be found in developer section http://www.dbpoweramp.com/developer-cli-encoder.htm)

But I would like to take multiple files as input and convert them all by displaying the "Convert To" dialog box which asks the user for specifying the output format and target path.
    I'd like to have something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp\DMCFileSelector.exe" -infile=filenames_with_full_path -showDialogBox

(the showDialogBox parameter doesn't exist)

Can this be somehow done in dBPoweramp?

Many thanks in advance

Administrator

Re: Batch Convert Parameters for CLI or Shortcut to display dMC "Convert To" dialog b

Sorry there is no provision for this.

Re: Batch Convert Parameters for CLI or Shortcut to display dMC "Convert To" dialog b

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    Sorry there is no provision for this.
    oh, too bad :-(

Nevertheless, thanks for your reply.