title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Music Library abnormal grouping

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wayne sharaf
    • Dec 2019

Music Library abnormal grouping

Through dBpoweramp reference R16.6, while using CD Ripper, when ripping a Sampler album with multiple artists, the music library lists each track with its cover art. So if the album had 16 tracks the library lists out 16 individual "albums" that have only 1 track in it. How do I fix it so all tracks are in one album?. If I have one artist (ie not a sampler CD) on an album ripped, it correctly ends up in the music library as one album. If I rip a sampler album thru windows media 12 and not thru the dBpoweramp program, the music library correctly includes all the tracks under one cover art place.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Music Library abnormal grouping

Normally if an album artist is set this ties the album together, an older standard is to check the Compilation option.

If neither of those work you will have to set the artist the same for all tracks on the album, your player is not able to handle such discs.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: Music Library abnormal grouping

First try ticking the "Compilation" box on the ripping screen. You can leave ALBUM ARTIST blank if you want. If that doesn't work, tick the compilation box and also add something to the ALBUM ARTIST field (e.g., Various Artists).

Comment

Working...

]]>