title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central
 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26

Thread: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

  1. #16
    dBpoweramp Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    Why not use a music app that supports the mp3 format and gapless playback?
    I use foobar2000 mobile on my iPhone and ipad. Works well and supports most codecs

  2. #17
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    Why not use a music app that supports the mp3 format and gapless playback?
    If you can suggest a player that I can install in my iPhone & sync with iTunes on my Mac, I'm all ears.
    Last edited by snowdog; 10-14-2019 at 08:22 AM.

  3. #18
    dBpoweramp Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,627

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    If you can suggest a player that I can install in my iPhone & sync with iTunes on my Mac, I'm all ears.
    foobar2000 mobile?

  4. #19
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by mville View Post
    foobar2000 mobile?
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

  5. #20
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    Thanks, I'll check it out!
    Dowloaded, installed & so far working perfectly!

    I assume that iTunes (or "Music", as it's now called) synchronises with the phone rather than the app, so any changes will just appear in Foobar the way they do in the Apple music app?

  6. #21
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    38,886

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    You can use iTunes, or we have our own sync program 'TuneFUSION'

  7. #22
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon View Post
    You can use iTunes, or we have our own sync program 'TuneFUSION'
    Show off!

  8. #23
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    TuneFUSION appears to be Windows only. Am I looking in the wrong place?

  9. #24
    dBpoweramp Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    Dowloaded, installed & so far working perfectly!

    I assume that iTunes (or "Music", as it's now called) synchronises with the phone rather than the app, so any changes will just appear in Foobar the way they do in the Apple music app?
    Yes. I sync my mp3 files to my ithings using iTunes. But I actually play the files on iThings using foobar2000 mobile.

  10. #25
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    71

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by garym View Post
    Yes. I sync my mp3 files to my ithings using iTunes. But I actually play the files on iThings using foobar2000 mobile.
    That seems to be working for me, too.

  11. #26
    dBpoweramp Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    4,348

    Re: Seamless playback seems inconsistent at best

    Quote Originally Posted by snowdog View Post
    That seems to be working for me, too.
    I believe foobar2000 mobile will also play files added to other folders (not the standard music folder) so one can add flac files, etc. I&*8217;ve never bothered to try this as I use mp3 or AAC on my portables.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •