title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: Folder.jpg Missing

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Folder.jpg Missing

Most all of my collection has a folder.jpg in each album's folder. I do have the DSP "ID Tag Processing" setup under "manipulation" as Album Art/Export to/folder.jpg for each album folder as I would like to have a folder.jpg as album art in every album folder. I just ran a pass and there is no folder.jpg in any album folders.

1. Is this not the correct setting to move the folder.jpg and or extract an embedded copy to add if missing?
    2. A better question... how do I get the desired result?

Thanks!

Administrator

Re: Folder.jpg Missing

On the settings page for the sync >> Advanced Sync options >>

there is an option here to export folder.jpg

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Spoon, what is the "ID tag Processing" I have setup doing then???

I will try that option. Thank you.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by badelman View Post
    Spoon, what is the "ID tag Processing" I have setup doing then???

I will try that option. Thank you.
    Spoon, I'd still like to understand what is going on in the configuration I made under "id tag processing/manipulation"

HOWEVER.. I've attached a jpg showing how I already have settings for folder.jpg in sync options. What am I doing wrong??
    Untitled.jpg // See: art handling and sync additional files w/extensions.

dBpoweramp Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by badelman View Post
    Spoon, I'd still like to understand what is going on in the configuration I made under "id tag processing/manipulation"

HOWEVER.. I've attached a jpg showing how I already have settings for folder.jpg in sync options. What am I doing wrong??
    Untitled.jpg // See: art handling and sync additional files w/extensions.
    Ok.. there seems to be many places to specify what will happen w/folder or whatever.jpg. I went ahead and simplified things:
    A. I removed DSP "ID Tag Processing" setup under "manipulation" as Album Art/Export to/folder.jpg
    B. I removed any reference to .jpg files in the "Sync additional files with extension box" on the Advanced Sync Option page
    C. Chose the option(s) pictured in the attachment here for how to handle art. Untitled2.jpg

Although I'm still not sure why all the places to specify what to do with art as it's confusing... however what I've done in this post WORKS!

Administrator

As TuneFUSION encodes to a temporary folder before transfer, the export option in id tag processing will not work as you want, this is why the option to do that has been moved to the main options page.