title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

itunes and a mp3 player

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypergerl
    • Mar 2004

itunes and a mp3 player

:vmad:
    Someone PLEASE help me..... Here's the deal, I have an ipod, LOVE it.... but I don't love to work out with it.
    I have a Rio sport, love to work out with it, but I can't play any new music that I have purchased on itunes on it.... VERY LAME...
    I have spent hours reading here and trying to figure out how to do it... I can't get a convert option, there is not XXX in the compression folder, I am really at a loss.... someone please help!!!!
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: itunes and a mp3 player

search for m4p2mp4
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• hypergerl
      • Mar 2004

:D
      where am I searching????

Comment

• Razgo
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Originally posted by hypergerl
        :D
        where am I searching????
        this forum: some results that might help: http://forum.dbpoweramp.com/search.php?searchid=30882

Comment

• hypergerl
          • Mar 2004

AARRGHHH....
          I have tried it every way I can think. Could someone please spell it slow, for me?? Lets pretend that the song name is "magenta", do you use the ""?? My machine still keeps having the windows error......
          thanks

Comment

• Unregistered

Ok. Let's talk laymen's terms for a minute.

You have files created by iTunes likely with a .m4a extension. If you install the Music Convertor software (see the link at the top of the forum page here), you can then select m4a (maybe mp4) to mp3 for example which your Rio likely needs. Does that make sense?

Comment

• hypergerl
              • Mar 2004

no, see I understand the part about different files and such. I cannot get the m2p2mp4 program to work.
              I need someone to lay out the step by step for me, as I don't know if it is operator error or my files etc.
              They are legitmately downloaded and paid for through itunes, some of them start with numbers and some don't, some of them are newer than 2 weeks.... I can't get any of them to work. AND I still get the error report saying m4p2mp4 has to shut down.
              if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated :headbang:

Comment

• Unregistered

It's possible that the songs downloaded from iTunes are protected. I thought I read that somewhere in another thread . This could mean you can't convert them. I know I can convert files I made myself from my own cd's.

Check out this link:

Comment

Working...

]]>