Hi all,

I won't pretend to be any sort of expert but wanted to share my experience of DBPoweramp as I found these forums so helpful when I was doing my research.
Recently bought a Synology NAS and wanted to rip around 80-100 cds in FLAC which I then stream via ethernet to my Home Theatre setup.
As a long term user of iTunes I have lost count of the time I've spent importing album art and renaming my albums to match iTunes Store format just to get track listings as well as not being able to match some of my more eclectic music!
Took the chance and shelled out the cash and what a great decision that was. This package has handled everything I've thrown at it including 100% album art matches even for obscure cds in Welsh!
To date I've completed the ripping in Flac to the NAS, the next stage is to set up an additional library and create an MP3 copy of everything so that I can load it all on to the "jukebox" in my car which won't handle Flac.
I'm sure I'm only scratching the surface of what this software can do but so far I'm delighted and wanted to say thanks to the developers and all the forum contributors.

Cheers

Rob