Could you send me detailed installation and configuration instructions for the Reference version?
I was using the Batch Ripper free version with the Acronova Nimbie Plus (on Windows laptop) and now I purchased and downloaded the Reference version of Batch Ripper but I cannot get it to work.
I downloaded the Nimbie plus driver (again).
When I open the dBpoweramp Configuration, it says that the dbpoweramp Music converter is unregistered even though I have reloaded it after registering.
It also says that Batch Ripper: Release 1.5 [Unregistered Requires Reference]. I re-downloaded the reference software but that didn't change anything.

When I open the dbpoweramp batch converter, on the left side there is a list that contains CD-ROM Drive (F which is where the Nimbie Plus is. (The Nimbie is saying it's ready). But nothing happens when I click on the box for F:.
In batch ripper, I am not seeing the icon to rip anything. Clicking on convert doesn't do anything.
When I open CD ripper, it shows the Nimbie as F [TEAC -CV-W5600S]. I configured it to multi-encode with a path to an external drive I've been using When I click on "insert Audio", nothing happens.
When I enter the configure function on CD ripper and run the detect, it says there is no cache.
Please help. I spent $39 for total frustration.
Thanks.
Bruce