title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Complete Newbie Ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scol78
    • Sep 2017

Re: Complete Newbie Ripper

Have read the article ,but because i haven't got the HD yet i cannot try.
    I just need to know if the ripped CDs will be in some sort or order understand the paths determined this whilst i rip.But how are they paced on the HD for the Cambridge ---streamer to read them.
    Or do i just buy a Brennan

Comment

• Dat Ei
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Feb 2014

You have to ask Cambridge, cause it's their client which sorts the files by whatever.

Are you a Windows guy? Have a look at Windows file Explorer. You can click on the column header to change the sort order of the files (i.e. by name, by date, by size,...). There is no fixed sort order on the HD.

Dat Ei

Comment

• scol78
        • Sep 2017

Mac User
        Waiting for CA to get back to me.
        Still not sure whether to go with External HD connecting to CA streamer direct with USB or NAS .
        Will i loose audio quality by streaming rather than wired direct ?

Comment

• mville
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by scol78
          Still not sure whether to go with External HD connecting to CA streamer direct with USB or NAS .
          Will i loose audio quality by streaming rather than wired direct ?
          Again, these are Cambridge CXN specific questions and are not related to CD Ripper. Does Cambridge Audio not have a forum to help you with the info you require?

Comment

Working...

]]>