title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Question about Ultra Secure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MMBL622
    • Jun 2017

Question about Ultra Secure

Should I enable ultra secure? It take so long to rip just one track in some CD.....

I've experience that different CD spend different time to complete the process even I enable the ultra secure function. Some CD only take 10 to 15 minutes, but some CD spend more than 30 minutes.

What is the meaning of 'X AR' next to a track after a song is ripped?

Please note I use uncompressed encoding to rip FLAC file (It really sound better than other encoding)
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Question about Ultra Secure

If all the tracks are X AR then it means the disc is likely not in accuraterip's database. If it is not in the database then with ultrasecure it is ripped over and over to check quality. For most people this is overkill.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• MMBL622
      • Jun 2017

Originally posted by Spoon
      If all the tracks are X AR then it means the disc is likely not in accuraterip's database. If it is not in the database then with ultrasecure it is ripped over and over to check quality. For most people this is overkill.
      Spoon
      What should I do if my dBpoweramp show the CD is “Not in Accurate Rip”? It spend so much time to rip CD (and some tracks are failed to rip, I have to skip these tracks). What setting I should choose in order to speed up the process? THX.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Disable ultra secure, enable c2 error pointers if supported by your drive.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>