title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Dates

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tm2001
    • May 2017

Dates

Hi,

Is there any way to enter multiple dates when ripping a single CD.
    More often than not a compilation CD will have tracks recorded in different years, I can change them by editing the mp3 tags after ripping but was hoping i could do this before ripping.
  • Dat Ei
    dBpoweramp Guru
    • Feb 2014

Re: Dates

You can edit the date of the tracks in the main window before you rip the CD, either in the track list, or in the tag section.

Dat Ei

Comment

• tm2001
      • May 2017

Originally posted by Dat Ei
      You can edit the date of the tracks in the main window before you rip the CD, either in the track list, or in the tag section.

Dat Ei
      Thanks Dat Ei....
      I understand that you can change the date for the complete CD, my question is can you change the dates for individual tracks on a single CD before ripping.

Comment

• Dat Ei
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by tm2001
        I understand that you can change the date for the complete CD, my question is can you change the dates for individual tracks on a single CD before ripping.
        You did not understand my answer. You can edit the date of each single track in the main window, either in the track list (enable year column), or in the tag section.

Dat Ei

Comment

• tm2001
          • May 2017

Originally posted by Dat Ei
          You did not understand my answer. You can edit the date of each single track in the main window, either in the track list (enable year column), or in the tag section.

Dat Ei
          Thanks Dat Ei....

I had the year listed but didn't realise if I doubled clicked the year i could change it...thanks for you help!!!!

Comment

Working...

]]>