title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Apple R16 bugs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nubben
    dBpoweramp Enthusiast
    • Apr 2008

Apple R16 bugs

Hi Spoon/All,

Just reporting some bugs I've found in R16.

1. When tagging files individually there's no quick way to go back to ALL FILES once individual editing has been completed. So one has to scroll trough all tracks to the beginning or close the ID TAG window and then re-open:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 15.59.49.png
Views:	1
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	297148

2. If tagging files individually long file names cover the previous/next arrow so there is no way to scroll through list of files. I have to open each files to be able to tag individually:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 16.02.55.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.0 KB
ID:	297149

3. When tagging files clicking ENTER/RETURN on the keyboard would previously just confirm that tags data. Instead now when hitting ENTER/RETURN it closes the entire tagging window.

Was wondering if these could be fixed as a matter of priority as it is slowing down tagging significantly.

Many thanks!
  • PeterP
    Super Moderator
    • Jul 2011

Re: Apple R16 bugs

Thanks for your feedback.

Re 1.
    Note that if you're at the end of a multi file list, going past the end (advancing to the next track from track N out of N) goes back to 'all tracks', there's no need to go back track-by-track. The only scenario where returning to 'all tracks' requires lots of clicking is when you're in the middle of the list. Is this the case?

Re 2.
    Bug report noted, the next update will correct this.

Re 3.
    Bug report noted, the next update will correct this also.

Comment

• Nubben
      dBpoweramp Enthusiast
      • Apr 2008

Hi Peter,

1. Yes, that's right. If I have 20 tracks to tag I just want to be able to click in to "Edit Single" and back to "Multiple" just like in the previous versions.

2. & 3. Many thanks.

4. Related to no 3 also, previously one was able to double-click a tag to highlight the entire text. Now it drills in to the text instead. Easier (well I think) if a double-click would highlight but a single click (after) double-click would instead put the cursor in the text/tag where one single-clicked. (Hope that makes sense.)

5. I may be the only thinking this but I would find the Eject button at the top corner being to the far left instead of the second to the left (i.e. swapping the eject and rip buttons around.)

6. Rip to One crashes the program. Have tried several times with different discs.

Many thanks

Comment

• PeterP
        Super Moderator
        • Jul 2011

New beta posted, fixed 2 & 3:
        This version addresses all documented bugs in R16 so far. Current version: beta 8 List of changes since R16: Run External DSP fixes: Now accessible again as it was accidentally left out in R16 Updated and bugfixed configuration dialog, options are no longer reversed, the dialog ensures that you input command0line arguments

The others will be addressed with the next beta.

Update: "rip as one" crash, looks like Apple changed requirements for "MSF formatter" class used by our "rip as one" dialog, it works fine on OSX Mavericks. Fixed for the next update.

Update again: beta 5 up, "rip as one" now works
        Last edited by PeterP; 03-31-2017, 12:30 PM. Reason: Updated about rip as one

Comment

Working...

]]>