title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

burst mode and secure mode results

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: burst mode and secure mode results

Check you have Ultra Secure disabled.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Re: burst mode and secure mode results

Originally posted by Arbie
      On my drives CD Ripper in Secure mode does not stop after the first pass finds an AccurateRip. I have all default Secure settings (incl C2 disabled). I ripped a disk in Burst mode and all rip status was "Accurate". Without removing the disk, I then tried Secure mode. Every track required 2 passes, coming up with the same CRCs as Accurate.

[Resurrecting an old thread since nothing seems to have changed and there's relevant info above].
      If you have "ultra secure" (not just SECURE) selected in ripping options, it should stop after it gets an AccurateRip (AR) match. Also note that in ultra secure and secure settings, the number of passes is something one sets in the CD Ripper options. You can set it to stop after the 2nd pass matches or you can require 3 passes, 4 passes, etc. Not sure what you are asking, but just confirming that in my own case, if "ultra secure" is selected, it does a pass (equivalent to Burst) and if it gets an AR match it stops. If it doesn't get an AR match, it does multiple passes (based on my settings) and then stops after it meets the number of matches that I've set in CD Ripper Options.
      Last edited by garym; 06-08-2020, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Working...

]]>