title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

WinXP dmcConverter 0xc0000034 error

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • criterzzz
    • Jan 2004

WinXP dmcConverter 0xc0000034 error

i reinstalled the software several times. Cleanly too(by removing the registry entry). The program had worked on this particular computer, recently however i did a clean up and may be deleted one of the system files required by the program and now i receive "failed to initialize error 0xc0000034" When i looked through google some people suggested that it might be winxp problem that certain dlls which come by default with other versions of windows are not included with WinXP. I repeat however that the program was working previously.

dmc version:10.1
    operating system:WinXP
    error: failed to initalize error 0xc0000034

UPDATE: I checked dll dependecies for the musicconverter.exe and all of the dlls appear to be present.
    Last edited by criterzzz; 01-16-2004, 05:02 PM.
  • criterzzz
    • Jan 2004

Re: WinXP dmcConverter 0xc0000034 error

Ok i solved the problem. Temporaly at least. I have no clue why this happens. All i did was to rename msvcrt.dll in the root folder of the dbpoweramp into something else, no actually deleting it(although it is the same thing). The dbpoweramp resumed working as well as before. I hope this helps somebody.

Comment

• Spoon
      Administrator
      • Apr 2002

Re: WinXP dmcConverter 0xc0000034 error

Odd that file must be corrupted (on yours).
      Spoon
      www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>