title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

How do I preserve (most of) the path when converting files to another format

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paultaylor
    • Oct 2016

How do I preserve (most of) the path when converting files to another format

So I have a load of Wav files in artist/album subfolders with E:\Wav, I want to convert to Flac and store in E:\Flac (which exists)
    So for example E:\Wav\RadioHead\Ok Computer\Airbag.wav should go to E:\Flac\RadioHead\Ok Computer\Airbag.flac but how do I do this

If I set Output To to E\:Flac\Source Path\Source Filename my files end up in

E:\Flac\Wav\RadioHead\Ok Computer\Airbag.flac

is there a way round this ?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: How do I preserve (most of) the path when converting files to another format

E\:Flac\[trimfirstpath][origpath][]\[origfilename]
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• paultaylor
      • Oct 2016

Re: How do I preserve (most of) the path when converting files to another format

Sorry I must be being dense here but all I can see a drop of possible paths with no possiblity to edit them

Click image for larger version

Name:	dbpoweramp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.9 KB
ID:	293239

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You must not have the Reference version, to edit is only available in Reference.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>