Hey Spoon,

I have the feeling that I don't understand the concept of profiles in Batch convert. Maybe you can give me an idea.

I thought that the profiles are meant to be an equivalent concept to the profiles in CD Ripper. A profile is a set of parameters with an user defined name, which I can save, edit, delete and reuse when ever it's neccessary. I.e. if I load a CD in CD Ripper I can switch to a stored profile and assign the stored paramaters to the next rip. So far, so good.

But what is the idea in Batch Converter ? If I select a folder in windows file explorer, right click and choose "dBpoweramp Batch Converter", the Batch Converter starts and the folder is selected. But if I now select a formerly stored profile, dBpoweramp changes the folder and file selection to the one that have existed when the profiles has been saved. That confuses me. I've expected Batch converter just to restore the saved conversion parameters, but not the old folder and file selection. Did you want Batch converter to work that way?

Dat Ei