title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Windows 8 not opening cd ripper

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hugo
    • Aug 2016

Windows 8 not opening cd ripper

Poweramp CD ripper now opens in a tiny window and even when I try to adjust the settings for older hardware under program features, it just opens another tiny window. I had it working and ripped about 150 CDs, then tried to make the display bigger on the laptop with the HP video feature. Is there a way to go back to the original settings that worked? I also bought the 16.1 version to upgrade from the disc that came with the Nimbie USB.
    How about it Spoon, is there a way out? Thanks
  • Hugo
    • Aug 2016

Re: Windows 8 not opening cd ripper

Originally posted by Hugo
    Poweramp CD ripper now opens in a tiny window and even when I try to adjust the settings for older hardware under program features, it just opens another tiny window. I had it working and ripped about 150 CDs, then tried to make the display bigger on the laptop with the HP video feature. Is there a way to go back to the original settings that worked? I also bought the 16.1 version to upgrade from the disc that came with the Nimbie USB.
    How about it Spoon, is there a way out? Thanks
    Reset the computer and reloaded the driver and batch loader, the cd ripper program no longer recognizes the Nimbie USB.

Comment

• Hugo
      • Aug 2016

Reset the computer and reloaded the driver and batch loader, the cd ripper program no longer recognizes the Nimbie USB.
      with every disc
      Got the Batchripper running but CD ripper and metadata windows open, How can I make this automated?

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You can post a screen shot?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hugo
          • Aug 2016

Had some success by reloading Nimbie driver v 5 after each stop of the Nimbie for the night. Now, the batch ripper rips and then doesn't send to storage file. Batch program no longer shows the Nimbie in the F drive . CD ripper shows track info but does not save the disc.Is there a better place to save the driver than the default C/?
          Also would USB cable work better?

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

If batch ripper no longer shows the nimbie, reinstall batch ripper and re configure the drive in batch ripper.
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Hugo
              • Aug 2016

OK Thank you Spoon that worked. Got to 400 lookups and metadata stopped. Went to the website to buy more and the message said no longer serving. Is there another way to get data for the batch ripper or CD rip indivividually?

Comment

• Spoon
                Administrator
                • Apr 2002

You need to buy GD3 not AMG.
                Spoon
                www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Spoon
                  Administrator
                  • Apr 2002