title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Doesn't Rip

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fugno
    • Apr 2009

Doesn't Rip

OK here's a strange problem, I've been using reference 15.3 and it was working fine until this evening. I placed a CD in the drive and the ripper popped up on the screen as usual and I clicked the rip button but the progress meter stayed on zero on the first song I waited for a while and nothing happened so I tried to cancel the rip but the program froze. I hit the eject button on my drive and when it opened the program status bar started going like the CD was being ripped and even created a folder with the song titles but they won't play. I figured my drive was defective but I can rip a CD just fine with EAC. I uninstalled reference 15.3 and slapped down another $20.00 bucks for reference 16 and installed it but get the same problem I'm running Windows 7 64bit, Wasup?
    Last edited by fugno; 06-26-2016, 05:57 AM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Doesn't Rip

Run this:

...also how to do a full reset of dBpoweramp? (if dBpoweramp crashes for some reason) Where does dBpoweramp save its files / settings? It is installed to c:\Program Files\Illustrate\dBpoweramp or c:\Program Files (x86)\Illustrate\dBpoweramp The 64 bit version of dBpoweramp is installed to: c:\Program Files\dBpoweramp It

to reset all the settings, then reinstall R16 and try to rip that cd without changing any options.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• fugno
      • Apr 2009

Re: Doesn't Rip

Thank you sir that did the trick. I like the new layout of R16 keep up the good work!

Comment

Working...

]]>