title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

db poweramp batch converter stops working

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnny boy
    • Jun 2016

db poweramp batch converter stops working

Sometimes when using batch converter to convert flac to mp3 it stops working. My computer is running windows 7 64bit. The conversion speed goes down and down and the overall time goes up without any movement on the progress bars for each track. If i try to cancel conversion, it says conversion cancelling with nothing happening. This causes the computer to crash.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: db poweramp batch converter stops working

The whole computer crashes?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• johnny boy
      • Jun 2016

yes, the icons on the screen disappear and the only way to fix is power down and reboot. Sometimes batch converter works perfectly converting the same flac files.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

It suggests there is something fundamentally wrong on your computer, perhaps security software which is miss-behaving? or a failing HDD?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• johnny boy
          • Jun 2016

I have since dicovered that my problem was due to connverting files straight to an sd card which must be corrupted. Last night i converted several flac files to mp3 onto a folder on my hard drive and everything worked perfectly.
          Many thanks for your suggestions on the problem anyway.

Comment

Working...

]]>