title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album Art does not start

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mattyf
    • May 2016

Album Art does not start

I have just updated iTunes to 12.4 and many of my tracks suddenly have no album art although this was not the case before the update.

Apple confuse me again. Ran PerfectTunes and tried Album Art but it does not even open let alone run.

Any ideas?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album Art does not start

Does it show that it is scanning the files? or nothing happens when you click the button? Try right click on the perfecttunes icon (on the desktop) >> run as administrator
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mattyf
      • May 2016

Thanks, tried as administrator, no change. When clicked there is a brief flash but no window opens and no scanning evident. tried with a single folder where iTunes has identified one track as having no art work. same result. some investigation has revealed that iTunes is now very fussy about artwork. Even when a folder has folder.jpg iTunes ignores it when adding the folder. Before the upgrade I iTunes reported no missing art work (smart playlist).

Mattyf

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Do the other programs open? the AccurateRip one?
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mattyf
          • May 2016

Yes, all the others work correctly.

Comment

• Spoon
            Administrator
            • Apr 2002

Do you have any security software? Have you tried to reinstall PerfectTUNES?
            Spoon
            www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• mattyf
              • May 2016

Thanks. Downloaded new copy and installed that, all ok now. the version I had when reinstalled had the same behaviour - should have thought to download a new copy.

Comment

Working...

]]>