title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Folder structure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dikliu
    • Apr 2016

Folder structure

I am converting my library of M4As into MP3s. In my M4A library, the files are organized within folders of artists, and then further organize into sub folder of albums. I can get depoweramp to organizes the files into different artist folders. But within each artist folder, I can't organize the files into different album folders. Is there a way to do this?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Folder structure

Set the naming to:

[origpath]\[origfilename]

and convert to a new selected folder to contain the new files.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• prpixel
      • Apr 2015

Can someone please show a screen shot of how to do this. I've found multiple references to using "dynamic naming" but I can't find an option for this in the batch converter.

Comment

• garym
        dBpoweramp Guru
        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by prpixel
        Can someone please show a screen shot of how to do this. I've found multiple references to using "dynamic naming" but I can't find an option for this in the batch converter.
        In batch converter, after you select "Convert to", a popup comes up. See picture. The item surrounded by red box has a dropdown menu. One of the options is "edit dynamic naming"Click image for larger version

Name:	CropperCapture[1].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	293207

Comment

Working...

]]>