title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Album art shows in Asset UPnP but not in UPnP QNAP

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davmurimd
    • Mar 2016

Album art shows in Asset UPnP but not in UPnP QNAP

I have been using asset UPnP on my PC for a month and I am very happy with it. I have now copied my music folder to a new QNAP NAS and installed UPnP QNAP. I am using the Naim controller on an Android tablet. All the music files were ripped with dBpoweramp.

On the PC all the album art shows, for all albums, whatever the entry point to the search tree.

My problem is that when I use the music files from UpNP QNAP the album art only shows for some of the entry points to the search tree. All the art shows up as expected in Album, Genre, Instrument and Period, but for only about 50% of the albums in Album Artist / Album, Composer, Conductor, etc. The titles below what would be the art are correct. When a folder without art is opened all the albums sharing the same search parameter, composer for example, show the album art as expected.

Any ideas what has caused this and what I can do about it?

Thanks
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Album art shows in Asset UPnP but not in UPnP QNAP

You are running Asset UPnP on the QNAP?
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• davmurimd
      • Mar 2016

No. Asset UPnP has been running on the PC for about 4 weeks. I just got the QNAP NAS and installed UPnP Qnap on it directly from the QNAP app centre .

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

You are best installing Asset on the QNAP.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• davmurimd
          • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
          You are best installing Asset on the QNAP.
          I am sorry but I gave you incorrect information the source of the Upnp QNAP I am using. I downloaded UPnP QNAP 4.7 from the dbpoweramp website and followed the installation instructions from the link. Asset shows among the apps in Qfinder, and this is the version I am using

Comment

Working...

]]>