title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: CD Ripper: Buttons to Choose Songs Not Working

CD Ripper: Buttons to Choose Songs Not Working

Well, things started out well. I ripped two cd's choosing the songs I wanted. I used the play and next song buttons in the bottom left corner of the program. With the next cd, something happened... I tried to move to the next song and it sounded as if two songs were trying to play at the same time, while my cd in the tray was making a zip-zip-zip sound over and over. The stop button in the program wouldn't work. The only way to stop it was eject the cd. I thought maybe it was my cd, but I tried three more clean cd's and the same thing happened to every one. Anyone have any ideas what could be going on??

Administrator

Re: CD Ripper: Buttons to Choose Songs Not Working

It is likely you had 2 CD rippers running at the same time.

Thanks Spoon... I did have two things going on. I had the CD ripper open, but I found that every time I placed a CD in the computer, it automatically opened the Windows Player and it was trying to play from there as well. Does anyone know how I can keep the Windows Player from starting every time I go to rip a CD? Is there a way I can just turn it off? I'm running Windows 10. Thanks!
    Last edited by WriterSteven; 04-05-2016 at 11:46 AM.

Administrator

Press start menu and type:

Control Panel

Choose Autoplay

and set Audio CD and Enhanced Audio CD to take no action.