title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Refund needed

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • terry93004
    • Mar 2016

Refund needed

Hello,
    I was having a converting issue and my buddy recommended the dbpoweramp music converter. I bought it and it worked great. But then, a few minutes later, I discovered the converter I already own, Switch Sound File Converter, allowed me to do all the things the dbpoweramp music converter did. I would like a refund. Spending $58 was a big deal for me right now. How do I go about getting one?
    Thanks,
    Terry
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Refund needed

If you have already used dBpoweramp, we would not normally do a refund.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• drjenkins
      • Feb 2006

Just a reminder, when you recommend dBpoweramp to your buddies, be sure to recommend they try the free trial before purchasing.

Comment

• terry93004
        • Mar 2016

Hi Spoon,
        I'm gonna eat the $58 ... I guess I'll consider this a backup to the converter I already have. One comment: in the various extensions listed for dbpower amp, .aif is NOT there and that's what I specifically needed for my publisher. You guys might want to include that in future products.
        Terry

Comment

• garym
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by terry93004
          Hi Spoon,
          I'm gonna eat the $58 ... I guess I'll consider this a backup to the converter I already have. One comment: in the various extensions listed for dbpower amp, .aif is NOT there and that's what I specifically needed for my publisher. You guys might want to include that in future products.
          Terry
          AIFF is there in dbpa and works. You must be overlooking it. When you select convert to, it is one of the options.

Comment

• paazel
            • Mar 2016

Originally posted by terry93004
            Hi Spoon,
            Terry
            Is it allowed to resell the license? Considering getting a copy for my laptop. Not trying to break any forum rules, but didn't see anything barring it when signing up for forum? Again, just asking, not trying to aggravate anyone.

Comment

• Spoon
              Administrator
              • Apr 2002

Yes reselling is allowed.
              Spoon
              www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>