title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

X AR insecure

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • offtheroad
    • Apr 2015

X AR insecure

What sies X AR Insecure (in red text) mean?
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: X AR insecure

That your rip disagrees with AccurateRip, depending on the confidence you can be certain your rip has errors.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• garym
      dBpoweramp Guru
      • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Spoon
      That your rip disagrees with AccurateRip, depending on the confidence you can be certain your rip has errors.
      But such errors may or may not be audible. Clean disk and rerip. Or try ripping in different drive.

Comment

• hedlite56
        • Mar 2016

I have a pretty extensive collection and I get this a fair amount even though discs have been treated well over their lifespans. When I do, I simply wipe the disc on my shirt a few times and re-rip any tracks that showed error. So far, it corrects about 99% of the errors.

Comment

• schmidj
          dBpoweramp Guru
          • Nov 2013

Ripping in a different drive is often the solution. I have a Toshiba Samsung SH224 that routine rips scratched/damaged discs without error that fail in other drives. Yet, there are discs that will rip with some rerips in other drives that just stall in this drive. This drive scored high in the drive list here, and is still available from MicroCenter. FWIW, I have this drive connected to a USB port using a Sabrent SATA-C35U adapter which seems to work flawlwssly. I have even burnt CDs on multiple drives simultaneously using Nero, of various makes, some connected to the motherboard directly by SATA, some by USB through this adapter, with verification, without issue.

Comment

Working...

]]>