title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Submitting Results to AccurateRip does not work

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2016

Submitting Results to AccurateRip does not work

I need to reinstall my windows (can log in only in safe mode) and wanted to submit my Results of CD-Ripper to AccurateRip. We are talking about 3913 ripped Discs resulting in 45874 ripped Tracks. When I click Submit Now it uploads for a while and then gets the error:
    "Compressing Drive Offsets...Ok
    Compressing AccurateRip Results...Ok
    Compressing Drive Offset Log...Ok
    Compressing Disc TOCs File...Ok
    Compressing FingerPrint File...Ok
    Compressing Index...Ok
    Connecting to AccurateRip server...
    Requesting version information...
    Clearing socket
    Submitting results...
    Error connecting to accuaraterip, please check your settings."
    Since I need to reset my PC and would like to submit my results before doing so, I would love a really fast answer. Would be a shame to dispose so many results.

Edit: I now tried the solution described in this post:
    Hello I have the lastest CD Ripper installed on Windows 8.1 64bit. When I try to sumbit my AccurateRip results, I get a connect error. I can connect fine when ripping. Are there any logs I could look at to try to troubleshoot this? Below are the results from submission, thanks for any help: Compressing Drive Offsets.

It did not work. I disabled my entire Firewall and since I booted in safe mode there are no other antivirus programs active. Still I got the same error.
    Last edited by 655321; 02-24-2016, 07:37 PM.
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Submitting Results to AccurateRip does not work

Something is blocking the connection, there is no settings in AccurateRip you can change to bypass this block as it is further down the chain.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Jan 2016

Re: Submitting Results to AccurateRip does not work

You can delete/close this post. Since I did not find a way to bypass the block (I do not know what else from antivir programm and firewall I could possibly disable) I had no other choice but to reinstall windows. A real shame that ~4.000 CDs are lost for the database.

Comment

Working...

]]>