title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

ReplayGain did not add Track value to FLAC files

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: ReplayGain did not add Track value to FLAC files

It needs to be on the multi encoder page, not in cd ripper.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

• Meridian
      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Spoon
      It needs to be on the multi encoder page, not in cd ripper.
      Okay, with [Multi Encoder] selected in the "Rip to" drop down list and adding ReplayGain to the "DSP Effects / Actions:" field in each encoder's the configuration window, I get all the Replaygain_x_x tags and values added to the FLAC & MP3 files when ripping from CD. (Yay!) (Although, I'm still confused as to why there's only Replaygain_Album_x and not Replaygain_Track_x tags and values added to encoded files when ReplayGain is in the "DSP" tab at the bottom of the main dBpoweramp window and configured with the Track, Album Gain & iTunes Album Normalization option.)

So, going back to my original problem, is it possible to add the Replaygain_Track_x tags and values to the existing FLAC files without having to re-rip all 200+ CDs? Spoon's motto "rip once - rip right" is what I was aiming for in following the Setup Guide, and I think I'd rather chew broken glass than re-rip 200+ CDs.

Comment

• Spoon
        Administrator
        • Apr 2002

Install the Utility Codec 'Replay Gain' and convert all the files to this with Batch Converter, it just adds those tags.
        Spoon
        www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>