title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Thread: ...Refresh Meta Data

...Refresh Meta Data

Hi

There are times after having ripped a CD - that i realize that i selected the wrong metadata (e. song titles don't match actual songs) - i need to delete the files and re-rip it - selecting the correct metadata.

When i re-open CDRipper - the rip status from the previous Rip is still visible - even though i have deleted the files

here's my real question - when i select "Review Metadata" i no longer have the metadata options that were originally available prior to ripping - i can only see that metadata that was used for the prior rip.

how do i restore the metadata choice that were available prior to ripping the CD

thank you
    -Ethan

Administrator

Re: ...Refresh Meta Data

Click the metadata button on the tool bar to fetch them from the internet again.

Are you referring to the Refresh button or the Metadata button.
    i have clicked both - no change.

when i first load the CD - i see 3 or 4 (i didn't count) metadata options
    but after burning - i can only see the previously selected option
    how do i return to the original state where are a number of options to choose from?

Thanks

Administrator

The button on the tool bar marked 'Meta', click it and the results are read again from the internet, after this press review metadata.