title
Products            Buy            Support Forum            Professional            About            Codec Central

Error Message: Unable to read CD, check CD disc

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackwatch83
    • Jun 2015

Error Message: Unable to read CD, check CD disc

I have a couple discs that I keep getting the below error on. I've tried different ripping methods and have even uninstalled and used the wipe utility. I am able to play the discs using Windows Media player so I don't think my drive is the problem. Any other suggestions?

I've pasted the error code below.

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 2' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\02 For Jenna.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 20855 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 46220) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 1' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\01 Sound of the Rivers.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 1430 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 20855) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 3' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\03 Waves and Winds.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 46220 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 65037) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 4' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\04 Bride.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 65037 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 88865) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 5' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\05 Sailor & Shore.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 88865 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 106764) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 6' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\06 He Cries.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 106764 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 136947) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 7' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\07 The Helper.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 136947 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 164393) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 8' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\08 Pilgrim.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 164393 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 204820) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 9' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\09 The Gardener.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 204820 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 228743) [clRipperBurst::Rip]

Error ripping to FLAC, 'Track 10' to 'E:\Music\Atlas Rhoads\Atlas Rhoads\10 - -.flac'
    Unable to read CD, check CD disc (frame LBA 228743 ripping 26 frames track end LBA 252443) [clRipperBurst::Rip]
  • Spoon
    Administrator
    • Apr 2002

Re: Error Message: Unable to read CD, check CD disc

Could be a copy protected CD, and it is down to the drive to read outside of the false lead out address.
    Spoon
    www.dbpoweramp.com

Comment

Working...

]]>